Writer Jacquelyn Date 2018-03-26 ¿ÀÀü 2:16:26 View 1579
Subject Nose & fat graft
Contents
I previously had 2 rhinoplasty revisions with L-shape silicon on nose bridge and small septal cartilage at nose tip. Currently I¡¯m having scar inside right nostril, short & upturned nose, uneven nostrils, wide bridge implant shown. I wish to have a S-shape nose for feminine look, lower height between eyes with slimmer bridge, more defined heightened lengthened nose tip, symmetrical nostrils that won¡¯t shown much at front view. I also want to have face fat graft to fill in temples, chin, cheek, around eyes. I¡¯m coming from USA & will be in Seoul from June 12th to June 26th. Please provide me your information for:
1. What is your proposed detailed plans to revise my nose? And my percentage of improvement?
2. What is your method of anesthesia for my surgery?
3. What is the cost for my nose & fat graft?

4. What hotels/rental places that are close to your clinic & their booking information? (I will be traveling with my spouse & daughter)

Thank you!

Response
We'll be doing the x-ray and consulting in the hospital before re-op.
After changing the L-silicon into similar 1 shape silicon, it is likely to be added to the non-end-top cartilage at the tip of the nose or, if not enough, donated cartilage may be used.
The nose surgery is carried out under the anesthesia of sleep.
Nose re-op is 4 million won, and a fat graft is 2.5 million won, including the second.
Our hospital is near Apgujeong station, the Sunshine Hotel is nearby, and there are many restaurants around.

Have a nice day ^^

APGUJEONG SEOUL PLASTIC SURGERY,
S BUILDING 840 NONHYUN-RO, KANGNAM-GU, SEOUL, KOREA | TEL. 82.2.547.5100 | E-MAIL. beauty@asp.co.kr