Writer sarah Date 2013-03-04 1:53:35 View 803
Subject redo
i already had a double eyelid surgery in america and i really hate the results.
first off its very uneven and its been over 3 years and it still looks swollen
im looking for a surgeon that can correct these problem and i also want to change the shape of my eyes.
i want to drastically enlarge my eyes. around how much would that cost me and i want to know how long my trip to korea has to be.

thank you

Thanks for your inquiry.
We will reply to you by e-mail soon.

Have a nice day ^^

S BUILDING 840 NONHYUN-RO, KANGNAM-GU, SEOUL, KOREA | TEL. 82.2.547.5100 | E-MAIL. beauty@asp.co.kr