Writer SM Date 2013-08-22 ¿ÀÈÄ 12:12:39 View 1951
Subject Surgery + cost
Contents
Hello, I am interested in having surgery at your clinic early next year. I just have a few questions! I have attached pictures of my face.

I am not 100% sure which surgeries you recommend, but this is what I want: bigger eyes, get rid of sunken/under eye circles, and a smaller nose. The only thing I DON'T want are implants.

Eyes - I look tired all the time, and I want to fix this. I want double eyelid surgery, and I am considering getting epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty. I'm not sure what you think? I would like to get my eyes as big as possible, but also natural looking. I also have sunken under eyes and would like lower blepharoplasty surgery done so it will be permanently gone.

Nose - I feel like my nose is too big/tall and would like it smaller. I'm not sure what surgeries you would recommend? I was thinking that shaving my nose down, and making the tip/nostrils smaller would look better. I would like your opinion on what surgeries would be best for me, and give me the most natural looking results.

Now that you know what I would like done to my face, I was wondering if you can recommend the surgeries for me, and list the price/cost of the surgery so I can start saving for next year.

Thank you!

Response
Thanks for your inquiry.
We will reply to you by e-mail soon.

Have a nice day ^^

APGUJEONG SEOUL PLASTIC SURGERY,
S BUILDING 840 NONHYUN-RO, KANGNAM-GU, SEOUL, KOREA | TEL. 82.2.547.5100 | E-MAIL. beauty@asp.co.kr