Writer happygirl Date 2012-11-28 ¿ÀÈÄ 12:20:25 View 3029
Subject Misko vs. Nose Surgery (Pricing)
Contents
Hello!!^^ I'll be going to Korea with my mom the end of December or beginning of January. I
wanted to ask a couple of questions beforehand. My mom and I are both thinking about
getting nose surgery done, but I have heard a lot of horror stories from people that got it
done. So here are my questions...
1. Traditional Rhinoplasty results in hard textured nose (µüµüÇÑÄÚ) so when people touch it
they can tell that you had surgery done. Does misko also make the nose feel hard and fake?
2. Also in misko you use scaffold (silk ingredient?) but when time passes it is supposed to
disappear. Does that mean your nose goes back to the way it was before you got the surgerydone?
3. How much is misko by itself and how much is misko with fat transplant?
4. I don't know if you heard of this or not but there is a nose surgery that doesn't cut the
nasal septum but instead cuts inside your nostril. They use the nose cartilage that you already have and reshape it and put it back inside your nose. Do you also perform this type of
surgery? It is called in korean ºñ°³¹æ ÄÚ¼ºÇü or ºñ°³¹æ ÄÚ³¡ Á¶°¢ ¼úÀÌ? And how much is it if you also do this type of surgery?
5. Lastly will you like me to send pictures of my mom and me?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Response
Thanks for your inquiry.
We will reply to you by e-mail soon.

Have a nice day ^^

APGUJEONG SEOUL PLASTIC SURGERY,
S BUILDING 840 NONHYUN-RO, KANGNAM-GU, SEOUL, KOREA | TEL. 82.2.547.5100 | E-MAIL. beauty@asp.co.kr